We all have worked really hard since last 6 months. Since most of you would be giving your first UPSC attempt, the Oracle IAS team would now push you to your limits in-order to crack the UPSC Prelims 2019.
We have prepared a schedule for you. We promise that if you are able to follow it religiously your UPSC journey would become smoother.
Moreover, we are planning an intensive revision classroom module for the month of March & April (details would be provided soon). In-order to get the best out of these classes we would recommend to follow the below mentioned schedule.
Team ORACLE IAS
- Time left: 1 week Jan, Feb, March, April
- May for revision
- Syllabus to be covered from:
- Art and culture – Class Notes, Old ncert
- Modern History – Bipan Chandra, Spectrum, Class Notes
- Geography – NCERT class 11 and 12, Mrunal, Class Notes
- Environment – NCERT, Shankar
- Economics – NCERT class 11 and 12, Mrunal, Class Notes
- S&T – NCERT 6 to 9 + Class Notes
- Polity – Laxmikanth
- Government schemes – CA
- IR – CA + Class Notes
- CA – Class Notes
Test series: 2 test per week ~ 24 test
- For English medium: Art & Culture would start from 23 Jan, Environment ~1 March
- For Hindi Medium: Art & Culture would start from 23 Jan, Geography- 1st Feb, and Environment ~ 1 March.
Contact us for:-
•IAS/UPSC coaching in Dehradun
•UKPCS/UPPCS coaching in Dehradun
•Current Affairs classes in Dehradun
•For getting detailed feedback on your answers and improve answer writing
•Phone Number:- 9997453844