Oracle IAS, the best coaching institute for UPSC/IAS/PCS preparation in Dehradun brings to you daily MCQs.
1. Consider the following statements with respect to Hornbill Festival:
1. It is a festival celebrated in the North Eastern state of Nagaland annually.
2. It is being organised by the Ministry of tribal affairs to encourage inter-tribal interaction and to promote cultural heritage of the state.
3. All the tribes of Nagaland take part in this festival.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are
a. 1 only
b. 1 and 3 only
c. 1, 2 and 3
d. None of the above Continue reading “Target UPSC prelims 2019: Daily MCQs #18”
(1) Chabahar Port in Iran
• Shri Nitin Gadkari, the Union Minister for Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Road Transport & Highways and Shipping said in Dushanbe yesterday, that India is trying to make Chabahar Port in Iran operational by 2019. Continue reading “PIB 22 June summary”
ORACLE IAS Team has compiled the UTTARAKHAND Current Affairs for the month of February,2018. We are sharing it with you. Please provide your feedback in the comment section. Do let us know if you find it useful so that we could continue with the initiative for the coming months.
Continue reading “Uttarakhand Current Affairs: February 2018”