1. Govt. plans ‘ISRO-like’ ocean mission
• Looking to emulate the success of the Indian Space Research Organization in designing and launching satellites, the Centre has drawn up a five-year, ₹8,000 crore plan to explore the deep recesses of the ocean. Continue reading “Current affairs summary 30 July”
The most important and most neglected part for Civil Services Preparation is answer writing. It is not about HOW MUCH YOU STUDY but CAN YOU WRITE within word limit and time frame. Oracle IAS, an institute for UPSC preparation in Dehradun, brings to you daily answer writing practice to improve your writing skills. Today’s questions are from paper-1(Geography) of UPPCS Main Exam Syllabus.
Continue reading “UPPCS(Mains) Daily Answer Writing Practice: 30.07.2018”
Oracle IAS, an institute for UPSC/IAS/PCS preparation in Dehradun brings to you daily MCQs.
प्रश्न : भारतीय संविधान मे ‘ आपातकाल की उद्घोषणा’ निम्नलिखित में से किसे इंगित करती है?
(a) केवल राष्ट्रीय आपातकाल
(b) केवल राष्ट्रपति शासन
(c) केवल वित्तीय आपातकाल
(d) राष्ट्रीय आपातकाल और राष्ट्रपति शासन Continue reading “UPSC Daily MCQs: 30.07.18”
1. Government to make India one of the top military equipment manufacturers. Continue reading “Current Affairs summary 29 July”
(1) National Skill Training Institute (NSTI) for Women in Mohali
Context Continue reading “PIB summary 29 July”
1. 10% growth not possible without improving HDI: NITI Aayog CEO
• NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant has said the country needs to improve its human development index (HDI) to achieve a growth of around 10 percent. Continue reading “Current affairs summary 28 July”
1. Mission Satyanishtha
• Indian Railways Launches “Mission Satyanishtha” a Program on Ethics in Public Governance. Continue reading “PIB summary 28 July”
1. Srikrishna committee recommends strict monetary penalties for data privacy breaches Continue reading “Current affairs summary 27 July”
(1) Invest India and UAE Ministry sign MoU
• Invest India and the UAE Minister for Artificial Intelligence (AI) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for India – UAE Artificial Intelligence Bridge. Continue reading “PIB summary 27 July”