The most important and most neglected part for Civil Services Preparation is answer writing. It is not about HOW MUCH YOU STUDY but CAN YOU WRITE within word limit and time frame. After UPPCS daily answer writing practice, ORACLE IAS comes out with new initiative UKPCS DAILY ANSWER WRITING PRACTICE.
1)What is Khadar and Bhangar? (20 words)
खादर और बांगर क्या है?
2)Present a classification of igneous rocks according to mode of occurrence. (20 words)
उपस्थिति की अवस्था के अनुसार अग्नि शैल का वर्गीकरण प्रस्तुत कीजिए|
3)What are three main functional type of cities of India? Give examples. (50 words)
भारत के नगरों के तीन प्रमुख कार्यात्मक प्रकार कौन से हैं?
4)What are the aims of trade policy of India? (50 words)
भारत की व्यापार नीति के क्या उद्देश्य हैं?
1.Khadar and Bangar are terms used in the Indo-Gangetic plains of North India and Pakistan to differentiate between two types of river plains and alluvial soils. Khadar is the new alluvium while Bangar is the older alluvium.
2. Igneous rock is formed through the cooling and solidification of magma or lava. Igneous rock may form with or without crystallization, either below the surface as intrusive (plutonic) rocks or on the surface as extrusive (volcanic) rocks.
3. The Classification of Indian cities' is a ranking system used by the Government of India to allocate House Rent Allowance (HRA) to public servants employed in different cities in India. Cities are classified on the basis of their population.
a. Tier 1 or X class egs. Delhi, Mumbai
b. Tier 2 or Y class egs. Dehradun, Chandigarh
c. Tier 3 or Z class egs. Haridwar, Gangtok
4. The Foreign Trade Policy seeks to achieve the following:-
i) To link rules, procedures and incentives for exports and imports with other initiatives such as "Make in India", Digital India and Skill India.
ii) To promote the diversification of India’s export by helping various sectors of the Indian economy to gain global competitiveness with a view to promote exports;
iii) To provide a mechanism for regular appraisal in order to rationalise imports and reduce the trade imbalance.
- The Hindu-IE Current Affairs : 28.05.20 Relevant articles - May 29, 2020
- UPSC Prelims Level 3 quiz #04 - May 28, 2020
- The Hindu-IE Current Affairs : 27.05.20 Relevant articles - May 28, 2020