The most important and most neglected part for Civil Services Preparation is answer writing. It is not about HOW MUCH YOU STUDY but CAN YOU WRITE within word limit and time frame. After UPPCS daily answer writing practice, ORACLE IAS comes out with new initiative UKPCS DAILY ANSWER WRITING PRACTICE.
1.What is the contribution of Emmanuel Kant in the field of ethics?(20 words)
इमानुएल कांट का नीतिशास्त्र के क्षेत्र में क्या योगदान है?
2.What are the important values required in public services?(20 words)
लोक सेवा के लिए कौन से महत्वपूर्ण मूल्य आवश्यक हैं?
3.Discuss emotional intelligence as a trait of human personality. (50 words)
मानव व्यक्तित्व की विशेषता के रूप में भावनात्मक बुद्धि की चर्चा कीजिए.
4.Write a note on corporate governance. (50 words)
कारपोरेट प्रशासन के विषय में एक टिप्पणी लिखें.
- Kant’stheory is an example of a deontological moral theory–according to these theories, the rightness or wrongness of actions does not depend on their consequences but on whether they fulfill our duty.
- Nolan Committee has suggested 7 principles values for public service:
3.Emotional intelligence (EI) refers to the capability of a person to manage and control his or her emotions and possess the ability to control the emotions of others as well. EI is important for:
- Self Awareness: Ability to recognize your own emotions and their effects.
- Self Regulation: Control impulsive behavior and delay gratification.
- Motivation: To motivate for achievement goals and positive attitude.
- Empathy: Understanding how other person feels.
- Social skill: Develop good inter-personal skills.
4.Corporate governance has three important aspects:
- Application of best management practice.
- Compliance of law in letter and spirit.
- Discharge of social responsibility for sustainable development all stakeholders.
The concept has gain more importance particularly post liberalization with increasing inequality, corruption/fraud and increase disenchantment of citizen. CSR is an important aspect of corporate governance. Corporate governance practices are affected by attempts to align the interests of stakeholders.