The most important and most neglected part for Civil Services Preparation is answer writing. It is not about HOW MUCH YOU STUDY but CAN YOU WRITE within word limit and time frame. After UPPCS daily answer writing practice, ORACLE IAS comes out with new initiative UKPCS DAILY ANSWER WRITING PRACTICE.
1.Lok Adalat is a system of alternative dispute resolution. Comment. (20 Words)
लोक अदालत विवाद निस्तारण कि एक वैकल्पिक व्यवस्था है| टिप्पणी करें| (20 words)
2.Under RTI act 2005 information means? (20 words)
सूचना का अधिकार अधिनियम 2005 के तहत सूचना का क्या अर्थ है| (20 words)
3.What are the advantages of electronic voting system as compared to traditional voting system? (50 words)
पारंपरिक मतदान व्यवस्था की तुलना में इलेक्ट्रॉनिक मतदान व्यवस्था के क्या लाभ है? ( (50 words)
4.What is green bonus? (50 words)
हरित अधि लाभ क्या है? (50 words)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution(ADR) is the procedure for settling disputes without litigation, such as arbitration, mediation, or negotiation. Lok Adalats have been given statutory status under the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 and they settle dispute in pre-litigation phase.
- Section 2(f) of RTI Act defines information as any material in any form, including records, documents, memos, e-mails, opinions etc. held in any electronic form and information relating to any private body which can be accessed by a public authority under any other law for the time being in force.
- Advantages of electronic voting over traditional voting:
- It allows for a process that is so auditable, transparent and secure. Of course, electronic voting also helps reduce human error.
- Faster declaration of results and helps in building trust.
- Better analysis of the results and increase voter turnout
- Makes voting more accessible, meaning it’s easier for disable people to vote independently.
- Less administrative cost in terms capital and human resource.
- Green Bonus is a new term in the environmental parlance denoting the money which is to be given for the effort made by a country, state or community for preservation of green cover. It is a compensation to be given to the people for the sacrifices they have made in preserving the green cover. The 14nth FC had assigned 7.5 per cent weightage to ‘Forest cover’. India is rapidly transforming into a ‘carbon sink’ which ignites hopes of big funds for maintaining the natural cover. (UN’s REDD+)
Contact us for:-
- IAS coaching in Dehradun
- UKPCS/UPPCS coaching in Dehradun
- Current Affairsclasses in Dehradun
- For getting detailed feedback on your answers and improve answer writing
- Phone Number:–9997453844