The most important and most neglected part for Civil Services Preparation is answer writing. It is not about HOW MUCH YOU STUDY but CAN YOU WRITE within word limit and time frame. After UPPCS daily answer writing practice, ORACLE IAS comes out with new initiative UKPCS DAILY ANSWER WRITING PRACTICE.
1.What do you understand by quantitative method of credit control? (20 words)
साख निर्माण की परिमाणात्मक विधि से आप क्या समझते हैं?
2.State any three challenges of India’s export sector. (20 words)
भारत के निर्यात क्षेत्र की कोई तीन चुनौतियां बताएं|
3.Explain the role of NABARD in microfinance. (50 words)
सूक्ष्म वित्त में नाबार्ड की भूमिका का वर्णन करें|
4.Write a short note on FEMA. (50 words)
विदेशी मुद्रा प्रबंधन अधिनियम पर एक लघु टिप्पणी लिखें|
- Quantitative methods influence the total volume of credit in the banking system. These methods regulate the lending ability of the financial sector of the whole economy and do not discriminate among the various sectors of the economy eg. Repo, CRR etc.
2. Major challenges for the export sector are:
- Lack of good infrastructure facilities.
- Over regulation and red tapeism.
- Informalisation of work force and lack of formal skills
- NABARD, through the department of ‘Micro Credit Innovations’, has continued its role as the facilitator and mentor of microfinance initiatives in the country. NABARD through its SHG-Bank linkage program has empowered rural vulnerable women and it has become the world’s largest microfinance program in the world. NABARD also extends financial support for awareness creation and capacity building of all stakeholders. NABARD regulates and finances smaller MFIs.
- The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA) was introduced because the FERA didn’t fit in with post-liberalisation policies. FEMA made all offenses regarding foreign exchange civil offenses, as opposed to criminal offenses as dictated by FERA.
The main objective is to consolidate and amend the law relating to foreign exchange with the objective of facilitating external trade and payments. It was also formulated to promote the orderly development and maintenance of foreign exchange market in India.
Contact us for:-