The most important and most neglected part for Civil Services Preparation is answer writing. It is not about HOW MUCH YOU STUDY but CAN YOU WRITE within word limit and time frame. After UPPCS daily answer writing practice, ORACLE IAS comes out with new initiative UKPCS DAILY ANSWER WRITING PRACTICE.
1.Define unsaturated fatty acid. (20 words)
असंतृप्त वसा अम्ल को परिभाषित कीजिए|
2.What is acid rain? (20 words)
अम्ल वर्षा क्या है?
3.Which organism causes swine Flu discuss? (50 words)
स्वाइन फ्लू का कारक जीव क्या है इसके लक्षण व बचाव के उपाय बताइए|
4.What do you understand by carbon footprint? (50 words)
कार्बन पदचिन्ह से आप क्या समझते हैं|
- An unsaturated fat is a fat or fatty acid in which there is at least one double bond within the fatty acid chain. They can help reduce cholesterol level. Egs. Vegetable oil, olive oil etc.
- Acid rain is primarily produced from the emission of sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NOx) from human activities, mostly the combustion of fossil fuels. It can have harmful effects on plants, aquatic animals and infrastructure.
- Swine flu is a respiratory disease caused by the Type A influenza virus H1N1. It is a disease of pigs that can, in rare cases, be passed to humans.
- body aches
- sore throat
- Flu Vaccination
- Washing hands regularly with soap
- Properly cooked food
- Wearing mask
- Carbon footprint is defined as the amount of carbon (in tonnes) emitted by an organization, event, product or individual directly or indirectly. Each of us contributes to the greenhouse gas emissions depending on location, habits and personal choice.
Increase in carbon footprint due to anthropogenic activities has led to global warming and climate change. Carbon Footprints can be reduced by using environment friendly renewable resources, reforestation etc.