Oracle IAS presents free UPSC Prelims mock test online Quiz. The quiz have been formulated keeping in mind the latest trends in the UPSC exam.
The one way that can give you a lead in UPSC Exam prep is through regular practice and revision. So, without wasting any more time, simply play these UPSC GS quizzes to enhance your skills and grow your confidence before appearing for the final exam.
Each UPSC prelims online quiz consist of 10 questions with a timer of 300 seconds.
- The level 1 quizzes are of low to moderate difficulty. The quizzes are influenced by the other UPSC exams like CDS etc. The question in the quizzes are static in nature. We recommend these quizzes for beginners. We have formulated more then 100 quizzes in this section.
- The level 2 quizzes are of moderate to low difficulty. The quizzes are influenced by NCERTs and other recommended books for UPSC civil services. The questions in level 2 quizzes are static in nature.
- The level 3 quizzes are of low to high difficulty level. It also tries to cover some CA portion aswell.
The quizzes will help you in revising your static material and evaluate your performance for all the exams conducted by UPSC.
UPSC Prelims Mock Test – Syllabus
The detailed UPSC Prelims syllabus for 2020 Exam is given below:
General Studies Paper-1 Syllabus:
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
General Studies Paper-2 (CSAT) Syllabus:
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- General mental ability.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level).
- English language comprehension skills – Class X level.
UPSC Prelims Mock test quizzes
Contact us for:-