UPPCS Mains examination demands exceptional preparation, and having access to high-quality model answers is crucial for success. Oracle IAS presents UPPCS Mains Model Answers, a powerful resource that provides comprehensive guidance and insights for aspirants.
Understanding the Importance of Model Answers:
- How model answers serve as benchmarks for aspirants to understand the expected quality and depth of responses.
- The role of model answers in demonstrating effective answer structure, content organization, and analytical skills.
- The impact of practicing with model answers on enhancing time management and overall exam performance.
Question Paper covered in Oracle IAS’s UPPCS Mains Model Answers:
- Comprehensive coverage of all major subjects and papers in the UPPCS Mains examination from 2018-2022. It includes:
- GS I – GS IV solved papers (2018-2022)
- Outline of all Essay topics (2018-2022)
- Compulsory Hindi Language Paper (2018-2022)
Features of Book:
- Detailed and well-structured answers that demonstrate the required depth of knowledge and analytical approach.
- Inclusion of valuable insights, relevant examples, and key points to support and enrich the answers.
- Adherence to the latest exam pattern, marking scheme, and syllabus to ensure accuracy and relevancy.
The book is an indispensable tool for aspirants seeking excellence in the examination. By leveraging these meticulously crafted answers, you can gain a competitive edge, refine your writing skills, and align your responses with the expectations of the UPPCS Mains examination. Propel your preparation forward and pave the way for success.
Sample of the Book
Schedule of the program:
UPPCS Daily Answer Writing Program
|Exam Date: 23rd– Sep 2023|
|Schedule for Daily Answer Writing
Start Date: 3rd– July 2023
|Date||Day||Subject 1||Subject 2||Subject 3|
|3-Jul||Monday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|6-Jul||Thursday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|10-Jul||Monday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|13-Jul||Thursday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|17-Jul||Monday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|20-Jul||Thursday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|24-Jul||Monday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|27-Jul||Thursday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|31-Jul||Monday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|3-Aug||Thursday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|7-Aug||Monday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|10-Aug||Thursday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|14-Aug||Monday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|17-Aug||Thursday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|21-Aug||Monday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|24-Aug||Thursday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|28-Aug||Monday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|31-Aug||Thursday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|4-Sep||Monday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
|7-Sep||Thursday||GS-1||GS 2||UP 1|
Mode of delivery: Online on Oracle IAS’s LMS (Click Here)
- User id and password will be provided to each candidate.
- Repository of all the questions and answers will be available from Day 1.
How the Daily UPPCS Answer Writing Program will be conducted?
- Topics from different subject for revision will be posted on the our Whatsapp/Telegram group.
- Next Day 2 questions per subject will be uploaded. (Total 6 Questions per day)
- Model Answer will be uploaded thereafter.
- Candidates have to self-evaluate their answers.
In total you will have 65+ days of answer writing practice with specific types of questions and answers.
Fees/Cost of the program:
Program Includes: 65+ days Daily Answer Writing + UPPCS Mains Solved Paper Book (Click Here for Sammple)
Total Cost of the program: 1500 (answer writing)+ 450 (PYQ book) =
Rs. 1950 /- –> Rs. 1499/-