Scroll down for Pre Paper of UKACF 2019 and its Answer Key by Oracle IAS. You can watch videos of discussion– Click here for video discussion.
After a long time, UKPSC has come out with notification of Assistant Conservator of Forest (UKACF) Exam. The major details are as follows:-
- No. of posts:– 45
- Last Date of Application: 20.08.2019
- Date of Pre Exam :- 29.09.2019
- Physical Standards:-
- Height: Male: 163(152 for Paharis), Female: 150(145 for Paharis)
- Walk: 25 Km for males and 14 Km for females in 4 hours.
- Fees: 173.6 for Gen, OBC and EWS and 83.6 for SC/ST; free for OA and PD
- Pre : 1 paper 150 marks of GS and Aptitude
- Mains: 5 papers total(GS(100), Hindi(100), English(100) and 2 Optional subjects(200 each))
- Interview: 75 marks
- See the Notification below:-
- Application Link
Preparation for Uttarakhand ACF exam should be informed by its syllabus. The syllabus for Pre of UKACF is as below:-
You can Download the complete Pre and main syllabus from below:-
As the date for pre is very near(2 months only), the strategy should be intensive and focus more on revision. Determine your weak areas and work on that. Revise the well prepared areas completely.
Those who have just started preparation can join a crash course to skim through basic concepts, but it will require much hard work to clear this exam.
What not to do:-
- Do not wait for the exam to be postponed. Many students have started saying that this will be postponed. But what if it is not postponed?
- Do not leave reasoning area because you think you know it. Practice a few questions daily so that by the time pre comes, you can be sure to score 40 out of 50 marks in Aptitude.
- Do not ignore Uttarakhand portion. It is likely that out of 100 you will ghet 15-20 questions from Uttarakhand. Leaving UK is a sure shot way to failure.
UKACF 2019 Pre paper and answer key :-
Cutoff prediction for UKACF prelims 2019:
We collected data from aspirants via google form and received 256 responses.
As per the sample survey response the cutoff for general male may lie between 102(+/-5).
The cutoff for other categories will be less than the above estimate.
Contact us for:-