Salient Points for UPPCS Pre 2019 Exam:-
- UPPSC released UPPCS 2019 Notification PDF at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- There are a total of 364 vacancies in UPPCS Pre 2019 Exam notification. It also includes ACF posts.
- The application form for UPPCS Pre 2019 link has been activated at the official site. The apply online link has activated from 16th October 2019 (Click here).
- Candidates can apply online for the this exam until the last date i.e., 11th Nov 2019.
- UPPCS Pre exam date 2019 is 15th December 2019 while the UPPSC PCS Mains examination will be held from 29th April 2020.
- The exam consists of 3stages:-
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Type & Multiple choices),
- Mains Exam (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination) and
- Viva- Voice (Personality Test).
Candidates can check the UPPCS Pre 2019 notification PDF, exam date, vacancy, eligibility, selection process, and other important details below.
UPPSC PCS 2019: Important Dates
|Application Form online Date||16/10/2019|
|Last Date to Apply||11/11/2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||13/11/2019|
|UPPCS Pre 2019 Exam Admit Card Download Date||approx 10 Days before the exam|
|UPPCS Prelims Exam 2019 Date||15/12/2019|
|UPPCS Mains Exam start Date||29/04/2020|
UPPSC PCS Application Form 2019
- UPPSC PCS apply online link 2019 has been activated on the official site of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- The UPPSC PCS 2019 online application will be closed on the last date 11th Nov 2019.
- Candidates willing to be a part of UPPSC can apply online before the last date.
- Candidates also should make sure to read the instruction and eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form.
- We have shared the direct link to apply online.
Notification for UPPCS Pre 2019 exam:-
UPPSC PCS 2019 Vacancy
|PCS (Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services)||300 + 9 (Special Recruitment Agency)|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||2|
|Range Forest officer||53|
The PCS (Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services) include the post of
- Deputy Collector,
- Deputy Superintendent of Police,
- Block Development Officer,
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer,
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax),
- District Commandant Homeguards,
- Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury),
- Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner etc.
UPPCS Pre Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
1. Educational Qualification
(I) All Post (except which are given in below list): Candidates should have a Bachelors Degree from recognized University or equivalent qualification.
(II) Specific post-wise educational qualification requirements.
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Law Graduate|
|District Basic Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer||Post Graduate Degree|
|District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service|
Group “B” (Development Branch)
|District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Commerce Graduate|
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)||Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering as one subject|
|Assistant Director Industries (Marketing),|
Assistant Director Industries (Handloom)
|Post Graduate Degree|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law|
|District Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work|
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|District Probation Officer||Post Graduate Degree|
|Designated Officer/Food Safety Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry|
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology
|Statistical officer||Post Graduate Degree in mathematics|
|Information Officer/District Information Officer/Script Writer/Feature Writers/Incharge, English||Bachelor’s degree|
(For Boys or Girls)
|Labour Enforcement Officer||Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce|
and Post Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Degree
2. Age Limit (As on July 1, 2019)
- To apply for UPPSC PCS 2019 you need to be a minimum 21 years old and the maximum age limit is 40 years old.
- For the age-relaxation of the various category, please check out the official UPPCS Pre 2019 notification above.
3. Age Relaxation
|Sports Person||5 Years|
|State Govt. Employees||5 Years|
|Physical Handicapped||15 Years|
|Ex. Servicemen||5 Years|
UPPCS Pre Exam 2019
|Paper||Timings||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-1||9.30-11.30 am||150||200 marks|
|Paper-2 (Qualifying in Nature)||2.30- 4.30 pm||100||200 marks|
UPPSC PCS 2019 Main Exam
|General Studies First Paper||200 marks|
|General Studies Second Paper||200 marks|
|General Studies Third Paper||200 marks|
|General Studies Fourth Paper||200 marks|
|Optional Paper-I||200 marks|
|Optional Paper-II||200 marks|
The syllabus for Pre as well as Main exam is provided in the notification PDF above.
After the successful completion of the selection process, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will release the result of shortlisted candidates. We will keep you posted on all the updates.