Uttarakhand PCS/ UKPCS is conducted by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The upper PCS exam has generally been conducted every 3 years since the formation of the state. The last two notifications were for the year 2012 and 2016 and the next one is expected to be in the year 2019. Lower PCS exam also happens once in 3-4 years. Last exam was for 2016, the result of which came in 2019. In this post Oracle IAS provides you downloadable PDFs of UKPCS syllabus. This post provides you with all the information with respect to UKPCS syllabus and cutoff.
There are two UKPCS Exams:- Lower and Upper. This post contains syllabus for both the Uttarakhand Combined Upper Subordinate Exam 2019 and Uttarakhand Combined Lower Subordinate Exam -2019.
Lower Subordinate Exam/Lower UKPCS syllabus and cutoff:-
Lower PCS exam consists of Pre, Main exam and Interview. There are two papers in pre and two in Mains. The syllabus is given below:-
UK Lower PCS 2012, 2016:
Upper Subordinate Exam/Upper UKPCS syllabus and cutoff :-
Upper PCS exam consists of Pre, Main exam and interview. Pre consists of two papers and mains has seven papers. The syllabus is given below:-
UK Upper PCS 2012:
Use of UKPCS Syllabus:-
Any serious aspirant of PCS exams must first read and try to memorize the entire syllabus. It would help him in defining the scope of syllabus and sorting relevant news from irrelevant. After you have the syllabus, go through past papers to analyse the pattern.
UKPCS syllabus for Upper Subordinate(mains) is vast and is described in almost 20 pages each in Hindi and English. The questions in actual exam are mostly direct from the topics. Once you have topic wise notes, you should focus on revision as many times as possible.
Contact us for:-
- IAS coaching in Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- UKPCS-UKPSC/UPPCS Mains coaching in Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Current Affairsclasses in Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- For getting detailed feedback on your answers and improve answer writing
- Phone Number:–9997453844
- Oracle IAS Uttarakhand GK book sold out : read reviews from students - September 1, 2021
- Oracle IAS partners with UPES for conducting Civil Services Exam training - August 17, 2021
- Uttarakhand GK 2021 in English book - August 12, 2021