Oracle IAS, the best coaching institute for RBI grade B/NABARD/SEBI in Dehradun (Uttarakhand), brings to you views on important issues.
WHAT IS MANAGEMENT?
Management is the art of getting things done through people. In a broader sense, it is the process of planning, organizing, leading and controlling the efforts of organization members and of using all other organizational resources to achieve stated organizational goals.
WHAT IS NATURE OF MANAGEMENT?
- Universality: Management is a universal phenomenon in the sense that it is ‘a common and essential element in all enterprises. Managers perform more or less the same functions irrespective of their position or nature of the organisation. The basic principles of management can be applied in all managerial situations regardless of the size, nature and location of the organisation.
- Purposeful: Management is always aimed at achieving organisational goals and purposes. The success of management .is measured by the extent to which the desired objectives are attained. In both economic and non-economic enterprises, the tasks of management are directed towards effectiveness (i.e., attainment of organisational goals), and efficiency (is., goal attainment with the economy of resource use).
- Social process: Management essentially involves managing people organised in work groups: It includes retaining, developing and motivating people at work, as well as taking care of their satisfaction as social beings. All these interpersonal relations and interactions make the management as a social C process.
- Coordinating force: Management coordinates the efforts of organization members through orderly arrangement of inter-related activities so as to avoid duplication and overlapping. Management reconciles the individual goals with the organizational goals and integrates human and physical resources.
- Intangible: Management is intangible. It is an unseen force. Its presence can be felt everywhere by the results of its effort which comes in the form of orderliness, adequate work output, satisfactory, working climate, employees satisfaction, etc. ‘
- Creative organ: Management creates synergetic effect by producing results which are more than the sum of the individual efforts of the group members. It provides sequence to operations, matches jobs to goals, and connects work to physical and financial resources. It provides creative ideas, new imaginations and visions to group efforts. It is not a passive force adapting to external environment but a dynamic life-giving element in every organization.
- Contact us for:-RBI GradeB/NABARD/SEBI coaching in Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Current Affairs classes in Dehradun (Uttarakhand), For best guidance and study material call 7088873675, 9997453844
Latest posts by Hemant Bhatt (see all)
- Uttarakhand PCS 2023 Mains : History Paper Analysis by Oracle IAS - March 21, 2023
- Uttarakhand PCS Prelims Crash Course 2023 - January 21, 2023
- UKPCS Upper Prelims 2023 Test series || Oracle IAS - January 21, 2023