Oracle IAS, the best coaching institute for UPSC/IAS/PCS preparation in Dehradun brings to you daily MCQs.
1. Consider the following statements with respect to Bru refugees in India:
1. Large groups of Bru tribes migrated to Tripura after an ethnic clash at
Bangladesh in 1997.
2. Bru refugees are not entitled to vote anywhere in India.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are
a. 1 only
b. 2 only
c. Both 1 and 2
d. Neither 1 nor 2
2. “MCA-21” is sometimes seen in the news recently. It is a/an/the:
a. e-governance initiative of Ministry of Company affairs:
b. U.K‘s fighter jet planned to be bought by the Indian Air Force (IAF).
c. Set of standards for effective management of tigers in its range countries.
d. Mission to clean Amaravati River by the year 2021.
3. Consider the following statements with respect to Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV):
1. It is a four-stage launch vehicle with alternating solid and liquid stages.
2. India‟s Chandrayaan-2 Mission is likely to be launched using the PSLV.
3. It can carry 5000 kg of payload to Geo Synchronous Transfer Orbit.
Which of the statement(s) given above
a. 2 only
b. 3 only
c. 2 and 3 only
d. 1, 2 and 3
4. Thumri, khayal and Dhrupad were associated with which of the following art forms?
c. Theatre form
5. Which of the industries give below does not belong to the eight core Industries of India?
1. Crude Oil
3. Natural Gas
5. Petroleum Refineries
Select the correct answer using the code given:
a. 2 and 3 only
b. 2 and 4 only
c. 1, 3 and 5 only
d. 3, 4 and 5 only
The Brus, also referred to as the Reangs, are spread across the northeastern states of Tripura, Assam, Manipur, and Mizoram.
Bru refugees are the tribes who had fled ethnic violence from across nine Assembly seats.
in Mizoram 21 years ago. Not Bangladesh.
Recently, displaced Bru voters lodged in six relief camps in Tripura cast their votes at special booths set up at Kanhmun, a Mizoram village in Mamit district bordering Tripura.
MCA-21, an e-governance initiative of the Ministry of Company Affairs was launched in 2006, to allow firms to electronically file their financial results.
PSLV is a four-stage launch vehicle with alternating solid and liquid stages.
PSLV has a payload capacity of 1,050 kg for launching into the Geo Synchronous Transfer Orbit and 1,600 kg for the Polar Sun Synchronous Orbit.
The Chandrayaan-2 mission is planned to be launched to the Moon by a Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV).
Thumri, Khayal and Dhrupad were associated with Hindustani Classical Music.
Core Industries of India:
3. Refinery products
4. Crude oil
7. Natural gas
Contact us for:-
•IAS coaching in Dehradun
•UKPCS/UPPCS coaching in Dehradun
•Current Affairs classes in Dehradun
•For getting detailed feedback on your answers and improve answer writing
•Phone Number:- 9997453844