Oracle IAS, the best coaching institute for UPSC/IAS/PCS preparation in Dehradun brings to you daily MCQs. Answers would be updated in the evening.
The jurisdiction of Lok Adalats extends to which of the following cases?
1. Land acquisition cases
2. Labour disputes
3. Matrimonial cases
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
(a) 1, 2 and 3
(b) 1 and 2 only
(c) 2 only
The Vice President can be removed from his office by:
(a) a resolution of the Rajya Sabha passed by an effective majority and agreed to by the Lok Sabha.
(b) 2/3rd majority vote of members present and voting in both the houses.
(c) an executive order of the President of India.
(d) 2/3rd majority vote of complete strength in both the houses.
Ans : A
With reference to the budgetary process in India, appropriation bill refers to:
(a) Authorization of the withdrawal from the Consolidated Fund of India.
(b) Taxation proposals of the government.
(c) Demands for grants by ministries.
(d) Provision to make any grant in advance
Contact us for:-
- IAS coaching in Dehradun
- UKPCS/UPPCS coaching in Dehradun
- Current Affairs classes in Dehradun
- For getting detailed feedback on your answers and improve answer writing
- Phone Number:- 9997453844
- Uttarakhand PCS Prelims Crash Course 2023 - January 21, 2023
- UKPCS Upper Prelims 2023 Test series || Oracle IAS - January 21, 2023
- Uttarakhand GK 2023 in English - January 20, 2023