Oracle IAS, the best coaching institute for UPSC/IAS/PCS preparation in Dehradun brings to you UKPCS Science Chemistry (paper 6).
- Any substance consisting of two or more different types of atoms (chemical elements) in a fixed proportion of its atoms (i.e., stoichiometry) can be termed a chemical compound.
- Ionic compounds are compounds composed of ions, charged particles that form when an atom (or group of atoms, in the case of polyatomic ions) gains or loses electrons.
- A cationis a positively charged ion
- An anionis a negatively charged ion.
- Covalentor molecular compounds form when elements share electrons in a covalent bond to form molecules. Molecular compounds are electrically neutral.
Ionic compounds are (usually) formed when a metal reacts with a nonmetal (or a polyatomic ion). Covalent compounds are formed when two nonmetals react with each other.
Printed notes topic wise – Contact us
Cost- Rs.5000/- (including shipping)
UKPCS Mains Study Material subject wise
The notes are strictly as per UKPCS syllabus (topic wise):
Individual Polity Cost: Rs. 1500/- (including shipping)
Individual S&T Cost: Rs. 1500/- (including shipping)
Individual Geography Cost: Rs. 1500/- (including shipping)
Individual Economics Cost: Rs. 1000/- (including shipping)
Individual Ethics Cost: Rs. 1000/- (including shipping)
Individual History Cost: Rs. 1500/- (including shipping)
Contact us for:-
- Upper Mains UKPCS Classroom program
- UKPCS Upper Test Series
- UKPCS Lower Test Series
- UKPCS Lower Classes
- UKPCS Past year papers
- Phone Number:–9997453844
- Telegram channel : click here
- Uttarakhand PCS 2023 Mains : History Paper Analysis by Oracle IAS - March 21, 2023
- Uttarakhand PCS Prelims Crash Course 2023 - January 21, 2023
- UKPCS Upper Prelims 2023 Test series || Oracle IAS - January 21, 2023