Uttarakhand Lower PCS 2021 prelims exam was conducted on 12 December, 2021. The prelims examination consisted of 150 questions (100 GS + 50 Reasoning and aptitude). The questions were on expected lines and the level of difficulty was easy to moderate. Some of the questions in the aptitude were tricky and time consuming that could have been avoided to save some time.
Aspirants can check the answers from the document below. The correct answers have been marked in Red color.
Oracle IAS is happy to report that a large number of questions(enough to cross cut-off) came directly from our crash course, test series, book and Current Affair PDFs. This is particularly significant keeping in mind the heavy Uttarakhand section, almost all of which came from crash course and book.
- What will be the Cutoff of the Lower UKPCS exam?
The exam has just ended. As such, no one can predict the cutoff accurately. In previous exams, similar level of papers had cutoff of around 95 for UR and around 85 for Uttarakhand women.
- Will the level of Upper PCS be the same?
The level of Upper PCS would be somewhat above this exam. The second paper is just qualifying and has lesser topics in maths.
- UKPCS lower and FRO test series
- Current Affairs for UKPCS 2021
- UKPCS Crash course and Full length test series
- UKPCS Uttarakhand GK 2021 Book
- UKPCS Target 2021 free course
- UKPCS daily MCQs free course
- UKPSC RO-ARO Mains 2024 Course Details || Oracle IAS - February 29, 2024
- The Strategic Guide to Cracking the UPSC CSAT || Oracle IAS - February 27, 2024
- How to Crack the UPSC Exam in Your First Attempt || Oracle IAS - February 26, 2024